North Coast Wine Club
Call 440-821-4822 Tom
Thursday Sept 13th 6pm to 9pm
This is open to all club members, potential new members, and friends.
Stay tuned for a Special announcement
Reserve your place email me at
With the Fall Crush coming upon us we thought it would be a good idea to
have a workshop on winemaking
This workshop will give you an overview of the winemaking process and introduce you to the art of winemaking. At the end of the workshop, you should understand:
* An overview of the winemaking process.
* The characteristics of wine types and styles.
* Winery sanitation and general winery practices.
* Winemaking equipment and technology.
* Materials and supplies used in winemaking.
* Grape maturity testing and processing.
* The Crush
* The basics of primary fermentation.
* Secondary or malo-lactic fermentation.
* Wine clarification and practices.
* Wine maturation and aging.
* Finished product packaging.
* Sensory evaluation of wine.
The Home of International Award Winning Wines
Copyright North Coast Wine Club. All rights reserved.