This workshop will give you an overview of the winemaking process and introduce you to the art of winemaking. At the end of the workshop, you should understand:
* An overview of the winemaking process.
* The characteristics of wine types and styles.
* Winery sanitation and general winery practices.
* Winemaking equipment and technology.
* Materials and supplies used in winemaking.
* Grape maturity testing and processing.
* The Crush
* The basics of primary fermentation.
* Secondary or malo-lactic fermentation.
* Wine clarification and practices.
* Wine maturation and aging.
* Finished product packaging.
* Sensory evaluation of wine.
$20 per person includes instruction from our Enologist Dave Sabo with complimentary wine tasting and snacks.
Make your reservation by clicking "Add to Cart" button.
Make & Taste International Award Winning Wines
Winery Hours 4:30-8 pm Thursdays
30700 Bainbridge Road, Solon OH 44139
Copyright North Coast Wine Club. All rights reserved.